If we do not count Wednesday, there are 4 days left to our freedom.
Today was a quiet day with no major problem. I remember there was some information in the leaflet about laundry service. So, I wanted to check that out again to see what we are eligible. It turns our we are allowed for 7 small items per person, yet another cruelty for people who have not enough clothes. Do not forget to bring 2 sets of pyjamas(!), some warm clothes, and t-shirt as the weather is sometimes sunny for 10 days if you are coming from a red list country.
Here is our breakfast for today:
Here is our lunch for today:
Here is our dinner for today:
I will repeat my questions again..
- How many people tested positive during quarantine hotel stay on Day 2? And demographics of these people? Which country did they come from?
- How many people tested positive during quarantine hotel stay on Day 8? I do not think people tested positive on Day 8 has brought the Covid from origin country, it is because of the queues in airport, bus etc.
- How many people staying in a quarantine hotel tested positive whereas that person is double vaccinated? It should be pretty easy to collect and analyse this data. Both me and my husband are double vaccinated in the UK and we have this information in NHS, we are prepared to share the proof of our doses.
- Why double vaccination is not a key parameter to decide a person`s quarantine status when that person is coming from a red list country where it is a key parameter for people coming from an amber list country?
- Why this “award winning travel company (CTM)” is putting the people in random hotels instead of putting people coming with the same flight into the same hotel in order to minimise the risk of infecting other people in the bus etc.?
Please share this blog with as many people as possible to make a difference and to end this cruel practice.