It was a sunny day here even tough I do not care or it has any impact on my mood any more. Today was the test date for us for Day 8. A hotel clerk brought the test kits to our room, we registered them to NHS, did the test and same person came and pick it up. Normally, we receive the results by tomorrow morning but for some reason we are not allowed to leave the hotel premises until 8th September 00:01 AM. This is another stupid thing, we had to stay here tomorrow Day 9(even we have negative results), and Day 10 and we can leave after midnight on 10th day. I mean how are we supposed to leave at midnight? What is the point of staying almost 2 days more in this prison if our result is negative?
Of course we have to sleep here on Tuesday night and leave first thing in the morning on Wednesday, which is 11th day(12th day in theory).
Here is our breakfast for today:
Here is our lunch for today:
Today I called the security around 13:00 PM to arrange our walk at 17:00 PM. Then, I called them around 16:30 PM to confirm our walk and the guardian came around 17:05 PM to bring us downstairs. It was a sunny day in London and hopefully all free people had enjoyed the last sunny days of this country for this year..
Here is our dinner for today:
And here is the recap of my questions:
- How many people tested positive during quarantine hotel stay on Day 2? And demographics of these people? Which country did they come from?
- How many people tested positive during quarantine hotel stay on Day 8? I do not think people tested positive on Day 8 has brought the Covid from origin country, it is because of the queues in airport, bus etc.
- How many people staying in a quarantine hotel tested positive whereas that person is double vaccinated? It should be pretty easy to collect and analyse this data. Both me and my husband are double vaccinated in the UK and we have this information in NHS, we are prepared to share the proof of our doses.
- Why double vaccination is not a key parameter to decide a person`s quarantine status when that person is coming from a red list country where it is a key parameter for people coming from an amber list country?
- Why this “award winning travel company (CTM)” is putting the people in random hotels instead of putting people coming with the same flight into the same hotel in order to minimise the risk of infecting other people in the bus etc.?