Finally today is the last day of hotel quarantine. We will head back to our home tomorrow. We had to call the security to arrange when we are planning to leave. Theoretically, we can leave after midnight today but for us, it is not possible so we had to wait the morning. They brought us a paper to confirm that we can leave tomorrow, and then they came to ask what time we will be leaving tomorrow.
Here is our last breakfast in prison:
Here is our lunch:
We ordered from out so there is no photo from last dinner.
And for the last time, I would like to rewrite the questions:
- What is the scientific reason to keep us locked for another 2 days in this prison while
- Our Day 8 result is NEGATIVE
- There is no symptom
- We are double vaccinated
- How many people tested positive during quarantine hotel stay on Day 2? And demographics of these people? Which country did they come from?
- How many people tested positive during quarantine hotel stay on Day 8? I do not think people tested positive on Day 8 has brought the Covid from origin country, it is because of the queues in airport, bus etc.
- How many people staying in a quarantine hotel tested positive whereas that person is double vaccinated? It should be pretty easy to collect and analyse this data. Both me and my husband are double vaccinated in the UK and we have this information in NHS, we are prepared to share the proof of our doses.
- Why double vaccination is not a key parameter to decide a person`s quarantine status when that person is coming from a red list country where it is a key parameter for people coming from an amber list country?
- Why this “award winning travel company (CTM)” is putting the people in random hotels instead of putting people coming with the same flight into the same hotel in order to minimise the risk of infecting other people in the bus etc.?
I hope no one will ever need to stay in a managed quarantine hotel and this practice will end soon. At least, hopefully we will get a proper explanation for this inhumanity.
Thank you and stay safe